1. Bring plenty of sunblock. Our family just went on a great fishing trip in Orlando and although it was a blast, we made sure we brought plenty of sun protection for a worry-free fun trip.
2. Arrive a few minutes early. Unlike a child’s birthday party or a lunch with girlfriends, fishing boats usually depart on time, make sure to arrive early.
3. Take precautions BEFORE you get seasick. If you typically get motion sickness, make sure you discuss you options with your doctor, such as taking some Dramamine before you go on board.
4. Spare Change. Bring some cash to tip the hardworking crew that will be helping you on deck.
5. Comfortable clothing. Keep in mind that you will be sweating, to make the most of your experience, wear something comfortable.